- Analytical Services
Analytical and Forensic Toxicology Services
The FATF facility may accept contracts for analytical services from academic, industrial, and government customers. All contract requests will be considered for feasibility by the facility staff and faculty. Please contact the laboratory manager, Dr. Sara C. Zapico, with any questions regarding analytical services in the facility. (305-348-0117 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Specific Analytical Services
- FATF provides analytical and toxicological testing and validation services of target drugs using state of art chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques.
- Screening, Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of therapeutic drugs, pain management drugs and illicit drugs in both biological and non biological matrices.
- Detection of non compliances with policies governing the use of drugs in the workplace
- Screening of Suspected Drug Materials in non-traditional matrices.
- Pharmacokinetics Studies Volatile Substance Abuse (VSA) testing services